• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: Naxet91

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Naxet91 / 22

2. Position applying for: Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 8 months (got whitelisted one week before the map reset)

4. What's your favorite class/path?:
Probably rogue (love sneak and tracks)

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Im from Spain (GMT +2), but i can spend all night playing.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: Ive been playing against all the classes. Im sensitive and i understand that some classes are easy to play and others arent, but every class is already playable for experienced players.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: Well, not balancing for pvp but ive balanced the xp/lvling of the mcmmo in another server.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes, even that i have some ideas for the ultimate skills so that they would not unbalance the pvp (specially for 1v1s)

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Sure

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Summer comes and dont know if im gonna be playing as much as ive been this last months, but ill love to help so that next map would be as good as possible.

Last edited: