• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: malikdanab

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: malikdanab 16

2. Position applying for: Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 years

4. What's your favorite class/path?:
Ninja, Runeblade, Ranger, Pyromancer, and Berseker

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I'm pretty active and can be on from 12 pm to 2 am (GMT + 3)

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I'm dedicated, imaginative, and fun to work with.
I understand how to specifically describe a problem instead of use vague/uninformative expressions. I Know that balancing is based on the big picture and while individual skill may be UP/OP the class as a whole is what is being balanced. Despite my time zone, I have plenty of time to test skills or whatever is asked of me. I have an in depth knowledge of most classes and I strive to be come proficient will all. I've played many other RPG/MMOs and my experience in them will aid me in the support I could provide.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: While not actually part of the team, I've helped Delf on test for the past few months.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I understand this and completely agree.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: I've done before and I will not stop now.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm active and willing to put many hours in this role. I've shown my ideas
with the Runeblade's skill: "Arcane Transfer," which was a concept that I came up with. While I may be younger than most, I believe I can still bring the maturity and skill needed to handle this position

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: malikdanab
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Almost 2 years
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Rogues
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I'm pretty active and can be on from 12 pm-2 am AST
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I'm dedicated, immagitive, and fun to work with.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: While not actually part of the team, I've helped @Delfofthebla, on test, for the past few months.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I understand this and completely agree.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: I've done before and I will not stop now.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm active and willing to put many hours in this role. I've shown my ideas with the Runeblade skill: "Arcane Transfer," which was a concept that I came up with.
Your age is missing on your application.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
-Adjusted time zone to GMT - 3
-General editing to my post so that it's more descriptive, organized, and up to date.

Last edited: