• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: Leftovers5

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: leftovers5 / 16
2. Position applying for: Balance Team.
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I was accepted into Herocraft on October 28, 2011, was active for 3 or so months (as a noob), experienced a period of inactivity due to personal reasons, and have gotten much more into the game since January/February.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Without much doubt, I can firmly say Ranger/Rogue.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I'm currently in EST, and will have much more time to dedicate to Herocraft now that school is over. Pretty versatile as far as testing times go.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I've been indulging myself in 1v1s with all sorts of classes, and from my experiences I have found myself enjoying determining the other classes strengths/weaknesses, as well as my own class's strengths/weakness. In my view, any class can be effective against any other under proper conditions. When I saw myself dueling with another player as a Dreadknight, I was capable of improving my damage in lowering him to 4 hearts to 2 and half to then beating him - that in itself is a victory for me. I've also been known to suggest class improvements, such as my sponsorship of backflip (http://tinyurl.com/7f8s6pl) as well as my thread on ranger barrage (http://tinyurl.com/79kkz7t).
Simply stated, I hope to have the opportunity to balance and improve the kinks in any sort of class in any sort of situation.
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Well, while it may work for or against me, I've been a ranger for 5 months, which has given me a lot of experience in working with my own class as well as with other classes. Hopefully considered a leader among rangers, I love managing my class and testing it for all sorts of purposes. Many people say that ranger is underpowered, but I find that it can be just as overpowered if used properly. Further, I want to make and test all classes of any sort to the best of their abilities. PvPing has become a passion for me and I wish to see it flourish and evolve in Herocraft.
Thanks for reading my application!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Still very interested in joining the Balance Team. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1346008315,1341728544][/DOUBLEPOST]Continually interested in this position. I believe it is one of few ways where I can contribute to a server I love to play on.[DOUBLEPOST=1348085534][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump to show that I'm interested in joining the Balance Team's reboot!

c12095

Holy Shit!
I am a little iffy due to the fact you have been absorbed into Ranger for such a long period of time. However, I think that you should be given the opportunity to show what you can do with the Balance Team, welcome aboard.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I hope you'll be as dedicated to the other classes, not just ranger ;)

Welcome aboard. You should see a new forum available to you for the Balance Team shortly.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm excited, thanks for the opportunity! Trackpad restrictions have prevented me from going anything besides ranger in the past, however I'm highly interested in trying out Runeblade/Pyromancer later in the map (and on the test server!).