• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: Graink

Graink

Portal
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Griank / 19

2. Position applying for: Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since October 8th 2011. Approximately 9 months.

4. What's your favorite class/path?: I really have no preferences. Last map I liked Ninja cause it was the only class I played, this map I think they all have strengths and weaknesses that could be balanced.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Fairly often, GMT -4, I play all day most of the time.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I'm not biased in any way. I love all the classes and want them all to be equal. I believe the meaning of classes is for the skilled players to be able to kill others, not one class dominates all others. I play a lot of PVE and I'm fair at PVP. I think the class skills are mainly used for PVE, (seeing as there's not PVP 24/7, but there will always be mobs around.

7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am working on getting a summer job, so I might not be as active as I am right now. I'll still be able to test pretty much whenever, I can give the team my e-mail or if people want an even better contact use my facebook. I love minecraft, and I love this server, I just want it to be fair for every class, and I want to try and make sure classes do the job they were designed for.