• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: Ellron23

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN / Age:
Ellron23
2. Position applying for:
Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Since November, 2012, but it feels like quite a bit longer.
4. What's your favorite class/path?:
Wizard / Caster
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?:
I can test whenever I am on the server, usually daily. I live in the West Coast time zone and can test late into the night depending on whether I have school the next day. When I don't have school, I can stay up quite late and do whatever is needed.
6.What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:
I feel like I can contribute both creatively and technically to the balance team and the server. I am
quite active on the server regarding PvP, so I have a good understanding of the how all the Heroes
skills and classes work. I love to engage in conversations/debates and thrive with my critical thinking skills.
7. Do you have any similar experience?:
As a life long gamer who has played almost every game genre there is, I have a very good understanding of how classes function both singularly, and as a cohesive unit. I believe this knowledge will help in my ability to contribute to the Balance Team.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:
I do understand this.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?:
I can. I don't think being a member of the Balance Team would include any task that could have strong moral implications, but I'm not afraid to be a whistle blower. :p
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I am applying for this position because I want to contribute to HeroCraft, the place I spend most of my free time! I enjoy playing on the test server and trying out new skill and giving my input.

EDIT: I made this post in April. I'd really appreciate an answer either way. Kainzo