• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance team app - Beau_Neath

Beau_Nearh

Portal
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Beau_Neath / 19
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): implementer (and tester as you can t implement something without giving it a good test before hand surely).
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I did originally join around about a year ago but just lost the motive to play Minecraft in general. However, I have become very active over the last month or so and tend to stay active I'm the future).
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Well I haven't came across a class or path that strikes me as my favourite however pyromancer seems like a fun class to use and is a nice break from ranger.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: GMT and my time always varies on a weekly basics.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: well I'd like to think I have a very unbiased opinion on all of the classes as well as having a general goal to make playing the classes fun, regardless of what lore is related to what class.
7. Do you have any similar experience?:I was within a staff team on my previous server that focused on classes and general improvements to game mechanics (It was Multitalanted's proxis server, shame it was closed down).
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: yes I do, to make any changes you always have to have a strong baseline to rely on.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes I can follow directions from a team lead however, please expect to hear my opinion of the directions given.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I hope being part of the balance team doesn't require you to act as staff on the current servers as from past experience, being a staff member having to deal with arguments, mutes, kicks ect really does take the fun out of Minecarft in my opinion.