• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BadgerKingdom

Hello i just made a new town, its at -3500 -1500 it isnt a proper town but i was hoping to gather people who could all live together and form a community. house's have been built and are free to anyone who wants one just put up a sign and make it a personal region to stop theives.

Last edited:

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Hello i just made a new town, its at -3500 -1500 it isnt a proper town but i was hoping to gather people who could all live together and form a community house's have been built and are free to anyone who wants one just put up a sign and make it a personal region to stop theives.

Hello, I suggest you add more information to your thread to make it more interesting for players.

Also I don't think that this is the right place for it, since it isn't a real township after all. However, I'm sure you would create a real township if you had the chance to, so maybe [USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] should move this to Township Planning since this town project isn't live yet.