• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Backpack Revertion

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
(Backpacks really aren't nice with this...)
So, last night by /backpack had some stuff in it. I emptied it into a chest.
This morning, it reverted state to its old contents. As it was empty, it was a pure dupe.

All I really have to say, but it's a big issue...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
(Backpacks really aren't nice with this...)
So, last night by /backpack had some stuff in it. I emptied it into a chest.
This morning, it reverted state to its old contents. As it was empty, it was a pure dupe.

All I really have to say, but it's a big issue...
We've had to temp revert backpacks until this can be looked into. Did this happen before or after a crash? or was it a simple restart?
@Zidane | @Grinch | @Dockter

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
We've had to temp revert backpacks until this can be looked into. Did this happen before or after a crash? or was it a simple restart?

I can't say, I'm fairly certain I emptied it, didn't touch it until the morning's next trip out, at which point it was refilled.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I can't say, I'm fairly certain I emptied it, didn't touch it until the morning's next trip out, at which point it was refilled.
The backpacks were saving every transaction of the backpack. I think its open-sourced, wanna go play around with it?

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
The backpacks were saving every transaction of the backpack. I think its open-sourced, wanna go play around with it?
You wanna throw a name out and I'll look it up when I have some time.