• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug attributes gui

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
The attributes GUI will steal your allocation points if u try to allocate more than what you have. i had 25 allocation points so i tried to add 2 strength, 2 wisdom, and 2 intellect which it pulled up the message saying that there was an error, asking me if I had actually allocated any points. when i did /stats, no stats were changed, and all my allocation points were gone.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Last I observed, attribute points were calculated on the fly (mainly because manually setting a higher point count never worked, just went back to "normal" count) so lvling or delvling should get you your old points back if the logic is as I think it is.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
relogging will fix any "stolen" points. If you do not get your points back after this, then you definitely spec'd them somewhere.

The gui is also a pretty beta system. If you are having issues with it I recommend using the standard /attribute add <attribute> <value> command in the meantime.