• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect - iTzDeXy - One and only

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Minecraft IGN:
iTzDeXy
Position applying for:
Architect
Age|Timezone:
17 | GMT
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
13-14 Months
Why do you think you would make a good architect?:
While I like to PvP and level I also really enjoy creating buildings/creations that I can spend my time creating, tweaking and perfecting my builds till I get every little thing just right; OCD it might be called but I prefer to call it perfection. I also never 'plan' a building, instead I build randomly a brief idea in a creative world then develop that idea and then on the main server build it and make any final changes and normal everything I build comes out better than what I originally thought of it.
Other than that I also have a good eye for colours which blend and work well together and also listen to other peoples input.
Post screen shots of your creation here:
This is my first real attempts at a medieval themed area:
These are builds that I create/helped build for a friends new server:
(I don't have too many screenshots of builds I have done in the past due to harddrive failing and me failing to backup files offen -.-. However, even though there is not a lot of examples I can shows what I can create over time from playing on the creative server.)
Additional info you would like to tell us?:
A couple members said that I should apply for architect so thats what I'm doing and I feel as if I could be of good help to the current architects on what ever project they may be working on at a given time.
People who talk to me on teamspeak will know that I enjoy to 'show off' a lot and brag about what I have done/made and thats one main reason I enjoy building nice looking structures is to show people what I can do and so they can enjoy it as much as I did making it.
The main reason I am applying is to help the current architect but to also try and help 'pitch' my idea of adding pre-made buildings/caves/what ever it may be to encourage exploration on the server and to also possibly inspire some building ideas for other members on the server.

Thanks for reading,
Dexy

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Where were you all my life? You're hired, as long as you're not going to just flaunt that fancy title :p You show detail and epicness that I require. Welcome to the Team!