• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect Application: cardboardking

Cardboardking

Legacy Supporter 9
  1. Minecraft IGN:Cardboardking
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone:16
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:2 and half years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?:I really enjoy builds of all sizes. I like working together with people as well as alone.I know how to use world edit, and have used this tool to construct quite a few things.I like to build, and lately have been spending a lot of my time on the creative server.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here (USE DOKUCRAFT LIGHT ONLY, AVAILABLE HERE)!
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I love this server and have put tons of time into playing it. Being a part of the team would allow me to do something more.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I see that you have some idea of how to use different colors and textures to break up the detail. I would like to see a bit more depth in the build on both the vertical and horizontal surfaces.