• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: UltimateOptics
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 15 | GTM +1 (UK)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 12 months (Next month get my veteran title :D)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I was a former architect and loved the job it was just i didn't have the time because of school work but now i'm back i will be happy to help with the protections like the dungeons and trade district once again :)
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here: *Link to old architect app*
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was a former architect around 2-3 weeks ago after i said i would be less active because of school work but i have blasted through that work faster than i expected so i am becoming active again.
gabizou - <3

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
If you can promise to keep the schoolwork in check (Don't let Herocraft bring you back to the same position you were in before you took your short break), you're welcome back to the Architect Team :)

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
If you can promise to keep the schoolwork in check (Don't let Herocraft bring you back to the same position you were in before you took your short break), you're welcome back to the Architect Team :)
Good to be back, also i need one of those signatures .-.