• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: Bradleyley

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft IGN: Bradleyley
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 18, GMT+12
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 7 months, started in April
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I believe that I would make a good architect because I have my own unique skills and build styles that would really benefit the architect team and help diversify they build styles on the server.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here: http://imgur.com/a/5Rlm9
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: If you want to explore the builds from image 3 down I can provide a world download as there is so much more than what these images can show
@devotedworker

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: Bradleyley
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 18, GMT+12
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 7 months, started in April
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I believe that I would make a good architect because I have my own unique skills and build styles that would really benefit the architect team and help diversify they build styles on the server.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here: http://imgur.com/a/5Rlm9
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: If you want to explore the builds from image 3 down I can provide a world download as there is so much more than what these images can show
@devotedworker
Awesome! Thanks for the Application! :D
I'll pass on the world download, as the Images already show quite a bit :p

Accepted! @Admins for the proper Forum Title thingy Change ( I think you have to PE ingame to get the Ingame title right admin? )

And send me a PM so I remember to get you introduced to the Team properly. :D

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Welcome to the team, builder! I like most of your work, but you may have to kick it up a notch for us, and learn some new things -- I hope you're not opposed to that! Learning is fun and I have lots of things that need building. :)