• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

D

duckandhunt

I would like to join this server cause I hear it is one of the best servers out there, Has great staff and community, and It looks nice:lots of dedication very well detailed etc. But I want to join this server to become a big role in the community. It seems to be a great server hope I can join :).

Jackrox256

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: duckandhunt
  2. Location & Age: Ar, 21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): rossbros22,waderdonham9
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCD11
I would like to join this server cause I hear it is one of the best servers out there, Has great staff and community, and It looks nice:lots of dedication very well detailed etc. But I want to join this server to become a big role in the community. It seems to be a great server hope I can join :).

***Reviewing***

D

duckandhunt

Back after a long day at the Penical hills mall, And I was using my phone to reply to you cause me and my fiancé were having dinner: And when she went to the bathroom is when I started typing the earlier message.

What other issues can there be?

Last edited by a moderator:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Back after a long day at the Penical hills mall, And I was using my phone to reply to you cause me and my fiancé were having dinner: And when she went to the bathroom is when I started typing the earlier message.

What other issues can there be?

You can either purchase the bypass at hc.to/premium or you can wait for your proctor to continue the review.

D

duckandhunt

What will it take to get on ASAP without a single cent spent.

D

duckandhunt

I was becoming wary about info on the internet so I put I was 21 instead of 14. (Im actually 14 sorry for the innconvienience age.) Just being safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

duckandhunt

Am I good to join?
If not, What other questions you guys need to ask? I'll be here all day practically.