• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application =D

J

Jacobtheepic

The way I found this thread is from searching the internet for a server that has, "Quest." I found this and clicked, then joined, did the best Minecraft tutorial I've ever seen! And was like, "Hey this server seems really cool! Let me join it!" I think I should be accepted because I really think I'm very good as an Individual. I'm really involved in school, my grades make me top 3-4% of my school. And I'm just really respectful towards others and enjoy helping! Normally when I'm not playing Minecraft I practice my Bass Trombone. I'm in the Jazz band at my school and I'm aiming for the stars right now, trying to become an All-State trombonist so then when I'm older I can be a great example to others because of my accomplishments. In school I'm going to summer school to get ahead in math because I'm trying to become a great engineer when I'm older. And this is how I get upset... When there are people in general (In Games or In real life) and they are being really stupid and trying to get in your head and piss you off. That's what gets me upset. Like I saw on another server there was an auction. Then someone bets $80 on it, then this kid goes ahead and "Raises it a penny." That pissed me off a lot. But I really hope that this server has some potential in it and I hope it will meet my needs =) So thank you for reading this and have a Great Day =)

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
The way I found this thread is from searching the internet for a server that has, "Quest." I found this and clicked, then joined, did the best Minecraft tutorial I've ever seen! And was like, "Hey this server seems really cool! Let me join it!" I think I should be accepted because I really think I'm very good as an Individual. I'm really involved in school, my grades make me top 3-4% of my school. And I'm just really respectful towards others and enjoy helping! Normally when I'm not playing Minecraft I practice my Bass Trombone. I'm in the Jazz band at my school and I'm aiming for the stars right now, trying to become an All-State trombonist so then when I'm older I can be a great example to others because of my accomplishments. In school I'm going to summer school to get ahead in math because I'm trying to become a great engineer when I'm older. And this is how I get upset... When there are people in general (In Games or In real life) and they are being really stupid and trying to get in your head and piss you off. That's what gets me upset. Like I saw on another server there was an auction. Then someone bets $80 on it, then this kid goes ahead and "Raises it a penny." That pissed me off a lot. But I really hope that this server has some potential in it and I hope it will meet my needs =) So thank you for reading this and have a Great Day =)
Reviewing

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Accepted! Welcome to the Server.