• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application - ChargingKelson

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
When did I cut griefing?: I joined my friends MCTR I didn't do anything griefing if they griefed I would watch an then tell admins etc what happened then they go bored of doing that kind of stuff and then one by one it slowly went down in numbers so I left too.. Well not completely I am their builder nothing more.

Why am I interest of Herocraft?: I love these kind of servers always keeps me happy an away from my server when I need the time away from it. I leave my Co-Owner and admins/moderators to deal with problems when I am not on it though I do get called off others servers to do/fix something that only I can do. An it also helps us all to make friends going on new servers and it makes the game experience more fun with others too. Basically mines Factions/Roleplay server an I only have that because my subs and friends wanted it when I did a vote.

- ShadowDash (ChargingKelson)
This does not answer my first question. When did you stop griefing?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I am willing to give you a chance on the whitelist. One last thing I need to know, why does the age on your profile differ from the age on your application?

C

ChargingKelson

I am willing to give you a chance on the whitelist. One last thing I need to know, why does the age on your profile differ from the age on your application?
My age is 16 I do my real age on App's but other things I don't really do the real age there just incase of things etc hackers get a hold of my account and such Etc but that has only happened twice and that's why I am not taking a risk.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
My age is 16 I do my real age on App's but other things I don't really do the real age there just incase of things etc hackers get a hold of my account and such Etc but that has only happened twice and that's why I am not taking a risk.
We do require our users to have their actual birth date match their profile. If you would like to keep this private we can move this to a pm.

C

ChargingKelson

We do require our users to have their actual birth date match their profile. If you would like to keep this private we can move this to a pm.
Well how am I to change it? I would change it if I could but it doesn't allow me. Also I don't think a private matter is necessary.