• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application _Dominion

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Dominion_

Dirt
    1. In-game name: _Dominion_
    2. Location & Age: Brazil - 14
    3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
    4. Referral(s): Ameixa_Nerd
    5. Reason you should be accepted : because I like Minecraft, pvp, friends and because I've read and will respect all the rules.
    6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: by my friend Ameixa_nerd
    7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no
    8. Additional Info : I like meeting people, playing together, pvp,build, etc.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
hmmmm it seems that you have copied the exact same text as your friend did. Please be original and honest. :/

Edit your original post with your new application, and reply saying you have.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Look, you have said you have updated it twice, when I can see little improvement from the first original application. I personally struggle to believe that you are 28, as even if your first language isn't english, a mature, responsible gamer would make a much more obvious effort to be accepted.

Please update and improve your app, because while I do want to accept you, at the moment it is difficult. Here are a few ways of improving your app:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

Reply when you have updated, and hopefully I will see you on the server soon after that!

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Look, I have given you many opportunities to improve your application, but it is still not acceptable to Herocraft standards. For this reason, your application is DENIED. I'm sorry :/ Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.