• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ally / Enemy Suggestion

RagingDragon5

Portal
Ok. I am going to do another suggestion. Once again I realize people will disagree and some will agree, but here I go.

The owners of hamlets, towns, capital, etc., should have a command that can make one town be an ally or an enemy with another. The command could be /town ally (Name of town) pr /town enemy (Name of town). This I believe could be really helpful to players. For members of town their command can be /town ally who, which gives the name of towns they are allies with and vice versa. Now if the person have spoutcraft their should be an ID tag over a person head that says ally or enemy so players can see visually without having to type a command. I don't know if it is impossible, but I think this is a good idea.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The other town that is being marked as allied should get a message like "Canterlot wishes to ally Panorama, /Town confirm ally Canterlot or /town deciline ally Canterlot" Only the Owner will see the message and be able to confirm/deciline. When you /Town who someone allied it should come something like "Sigpit owner of Panorama, allied"