• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AirMech [Alpha]

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
A new game I discovered through YouTube. They say it's in closed Alpha, but when I posted to be a tester I got in later that day. The devs' site is here.

Here's my referral link thingie. -clickie click-

AirMech is an RTS game where you play as the pilot of the titular vehicle. It can shift from aerial mode (used primarily for controlling your units and shooting down the opponent's own AirMech) to ground mode (which allows you to fight the various and sundry ground units), letting you conduct the game from the point of view of another unit. I've played a few games and it's pretty solid for something labelled Alpha. There's already a reasonable list of unlockables too. If anybody else gets into this, I'd like to try a multiplayer match!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh, I've added a referral link if y'all want to try that. Sorry I didn't see it before!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Sho thang, if you want I'll start a game up right now we can. my username is Azure.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Awesome, just got the alpha test perm.
I'll try it after school, my name is kevinSlivez if anyone wants to play :)

oh and btw @iFizzE before I forget.
I switched from eune to enw on LoL, cyah in-game ;)

TL;DR damn ragin' polaks..

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
lol only just got into the alpha :p

Anyone want to play?