• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team Application--iAlchemist

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN: iAlchemist
2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses
Personally, I want to be part of the quests team. I assume the job requirements would involve writing up new and creative quest ideas, maybe building locations, etc. If I am incorrect, then my apologies.

3. Age|Timezone:
17, Eastern Standard Time
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a month, give or take a few days. But I am extremely active.
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I'm a creative individual, and I think I can present unique ideas for adventure based quests, and even unique storylines for these quests. I love writing fiction and I enjoy having my work presented for many to see, but I also want these things to be interactive, unlike lore.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): TES: Morrowind
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Any day but Sunday, I will be able to attend, unless there are unique circumstances or a prior engagement that prevent me.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm drawing a blank. I've run a small server for about a month, once. I've made a minecraft map with 50k downloads (I'll post a link if asked). Very rough work on the map though.

Thank you for your consideration, -iAlchemist