• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team App (WaterDogs)

Kurrelgyre

Gold
1. Minecraft IGN: WaterDogs (Will change soon, named was changed without consent)
2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses: Quests and Bosses. Playtester and bug finder. Writer. I have experience with bugtesting.
3. Age|Timezone: 17 (18 soon) PCT
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: One and a half years.
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: It would help the server to have someone who has has a lot of experience with games in development, closed betas, RPG's, and a creative mind. I've been talking with Xexorian as well, and I am hoping to help him with the server I love.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): This is a challenge. A tie Between Diablo II, E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy, and Morrowind: The Elder Scrolls.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: I can, yes.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I may have to take leaves from the project for a few days or a week, as I have medical issues. Otherwise, I will be on.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
It would help the server to have someone who has has a lot of experience with games in development, closed betas, RPG's, and a creative mind. I've been talking with Xexorian as well, and I am hoping to help him with the server I love.
@xexorian this is one of yours. If you wanna take over this app feel free, otherwise let me know so I can do my regular screening process.