• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team App: Psykeeper

1. Minecraft IGN: Psykeeper

2. Position applying for: Building

3. Age|Timezone: 21 | EST

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A few months now. Formally on and off in the map before Valorium.

5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I am a fun guy and love experimenting with structures and buildings. No creation ever goes to waste on my watch. If there is one better, the inferior one gets kept for later in case of improvements or overhauls. I'm online all throughout the day, meaning I can be called upon at any hour.

6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Hard to choose between Maplestory, Dream of Mirror Online, and Guild Wars 2.

7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Definitely, it is only an hour behind my timezone.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Graduated highschool, yet currently unemployed, giving me nothing but time to help out. I have Skype and Teamspeak for communication, and an IRC client to access the #Herocraft channel.