• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team App: Eldrylars

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
=== Adventure Team Application ===

1. Minecraft IGN: Eldrylars
2. Position applying for: Coding/Bosses
3. Age|Timezone: 33 EST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since early 2012
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I believe I could help spice up the PVE life of herocraft by helping with creating custom mobs
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): I have enjoyed MMO's since they first existed, so there are to many to honestly choose one.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: I would try, but as with life there is no guarantees.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I hobby code, and have read through MysticMobs and it seems to be pretty straight forward.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't have a server to test this on to see how it looks and works, but this is what I believe I am signing up for.
This should create a Mob that resembles a dropped piece of dark stained glass, that glows sparkling green particles and flies around like a fast bat. It's passive and immune to certain damage types, spawns only in low light forests biome and could drop a rare materiel on death.

Example Mob Code:
Mobs.yml
Code:
ForestWisp:
  Mobtype: bat
  Disguise: dropped_item:95:13
  Display: '&3Forest Wisp'
  Health: 500
  Damage: 0
  Skills:
  - effect boss particles happyVillager:1:1:25:2:1 >0 1
  Equipment:  
  Drops:
  - Wispdrops
  - heroesexp 30
  Options:
    MovementSpeed: 0.4
    MaxCombatDistance: 25'
    PreventOtherDrops: true
  DamageModifiers:
  - ICE 0
  - HOLY 0
  - POISON 0
  - MELEE .5
  - ARROW .5
  - DARK 1.5

RandomSpawns.yml
Code:
RandomForestWisp:
  Mobname: ForestWisp
  Worlds: ALL
  Chance: 0.01
  Priority: 1
  Conditions:
  - outside true
  - biome FOREST
  - lightlevelbelow 6

If this is not what I would be signing up for them I might be in the wrong place,

Last edited: