• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Abur's Banker app

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN:Aburido_burrito
  2. Position applying for: Banker
  3. Age|Timezone: 13, soon to turn 14, US central
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 10 months.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good banker?: Whenever I stop by DHX, I tend to see the same couple of bankers over and over. They seem very booked with everything they do, plus having to bank Herocrafters. I would love to be able to take a load off of them by being at the DHX banking others. I have a lot of free time, so I think this would be a productive way to spend it. :)
  6. Are you exceptional at math?: Yes, I would say I am fairly good at math. If I ever come across something that I cannot do in my head, I have a calculator to double check my math so everything is exactly how it should be.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm always in spawn, so I would always have the time go to DHX and bank everyone. I noticed alot of people got promoted to banker, but I never see anyone bank in ./ch ba, so since I am always on and always at spawn, I think I would be a wise addition to the banker team.