• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A Sad Message Regarding Activity

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Hello everyone, if you don't know me already, I am GodOfGales/Hyperion_the_II/ccolin75, mayor of Tiltwo, and Emperor of New Delve.

I am sad to inform everyone I will be extremely inactive. Not only has my computer quit on me, I'm afraid my internet has done the same. I won't go in depth on that.

This being, I will only be able to play on the occasional Friday night and Saturday afternoon- but not always. I'll be able to hop onto Minechat here and there- but it spawns me in the server hub, so Minechat prohibits me doing anything as far as text goes in survival. If a @Moderators could somehow make it where I spawn in survival so I can run my nation from behind the scenes I would be eternally great-full.

Herocraft is by far the best server out there. Of course some paths are chosen that I don't agree with- but people need to understand as I have, things are chosen for the betterment of the entire community, not one town or individual. I will always support Herocraft, and even though I don't play I'll probably be gifting random players anonymous gifts from the store. I'll still be super active on the forums as well, so don't be afraid to shoot me a PM, I'll help somehow if needed.

As far as my Adventure team and other staffing goes, I'll try to continue that out of game as well.

Guiding
- I'll do this by helping new players who post a confused thread or misguided suggestion here on the forums.
Proctoring- I'll continue the by helping players understand the rules when they are open about it via forum thread, and calm and toxic posts to the best of my ability.
Heralding- Well, I've been one slacker when it comes to being a Herald, I'll be honest. But if any member of Herocraft Staff comes to me with a project relating to Heralding besides recording in-game events, I'll be here.
Adventure Teaming- Being as I am a writer for the team, I can send things to devoted via forums.
Event Teaming- I can help plan events via forums, as always.

I encourage everyone to support Herocraft, and be an awesome, less toxic community. I'll do what I can with scarce internet and computer usage, but I'll get things done. I'm way too into this server, really, but that's just because I love most things about it. It's a haven for people to dwell in and escape any troubles in real life, or just to have a good time.

With that I close, later heroes.

TL;DR: I'm going to be very inactive in game but I'll still do my best to support the server.

_Trains_

Obsidian
"Every cloud has a silver lining"

Best of luck with all your technical problems, and I hope this problem ends soon.
<3