• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

_Mien_'s App.

ayyauz

Dirt
  1. In-game name: _Mien_
  2. Location & Age: USA pacific standard., Age: 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):No.
  4. Referral(s):None.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Simply looking for a new server and this one sounds cool. Good at PvP. I'm Gonna invite my Irl friends onto the server :D since they just got Minecraft lol so me and 2 of my friends are looking for a server to play on. "Cmall and aaaaaaaaaaaah.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Minestatus.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: PVP ftw., Used to play on Battlecraft. but since the delayed food change from 1.8, its boring to pvp normally. So i guess rp pvping will be funner and cooler :D.

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
Hey man please lengthen your app let us know more about you. I check back on this once I get off work. post on this thread that you've updated your app so i get a notification. thanks

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
I hate to bust your balls man but we look for a bit more in an app. More than bare bones app means you'll have a better chance of becoming a regular. Try posting some screenshots or certain pvp techniques you like to use. Thanks

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
then add a few sentences about whatever you think is relevant. We like to see a person that put more that 5 seconds of effort into their app. Thanks!!

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
ya babe, check your pm for server info.

oop the server is offline for a sec I think. You shall be whitelisted momentarily.