• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

_Jony1235_'s White list Application

_Jony1235_

Stone
IGN: _Jony1235_
Location, Age: I’m from Darien Connecticut and I’m 17 years old (just turned 17 on March 4th) my time zone is EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Previous bans: Yes, being honest mcbans is glitched out for me and says I have 36 bans, this is not true and only one of them is a real ban, my former friend banned me for messing around with my other friend, Since then I have matured a lot.
Referrals: I don’t know anyone on the server yet, but I told my friends about the server so hopefully they’ll join in too.
How did you find Herocraft? I was looking on the mc forums today and saw a banner for it (impressive by the way) so I clicked on it and saw your post :D
Have you voted? I do believe I voted on the website, unless it didn’t go through I’ll re vote if it didn’t
Why should you accept me?: I have a great sense of humor, I like building (I’m decent at building, my friends from another server is still coaching me though), I also like to pvp and be useful to the people around me.
My special key is HC_10
Additional info:
As I said earlier I have a great sense of humor. I’m very mature for my age. I have good leadership qualities because I admin a couple other servers for example: One time one of the donators on one of the server I admin for donated a heap of money but then took it back and left us in peril after the owner had already used it for upgrades, So I knowing the server was going to end rallied everyone and donated money myself and we earned back the money ($500). A major reason I wish to join Herocraft is that I’ve always wanted to run a kingdom in minecraft I have even started development to do that in single player, Much like Tale of kingdoms mod with its own differences, Although I wouldn’t consider myself a terrible coder I’m not amazing. I have my flaws. Although on a worse note, I’ve just moved and I don’t have strong internet in my place yet. So I won’t be too active if I’m white listed. But ill eventually get stronger internet hopefully in the next month or so and I’ll be able to play all the time. I look forward to being able to play on this wonderful server; it’s just what I’ve been looking for

_Jony1235_​

_Jony1235_

Stone
Haha it's a long story but the basics are we we're developing TNT cannon types another Redstone things, apparently TNT can fly further than 400 blocks (482 to be exact) and it took out spawn, we didn’t realize it till we had shot off like 30 cannons. Needless to say his house was in spawn and he had forgotten to flag it for explosions denied. We admitted to him that it was us when he got online but he was so pissed he banned us forever

_Jony1235_

Stone
Well, currently one is in update mode and he's fixing his plugins. But i am currently admining forums while he's rebuilding than when hes finished i'm admin as i was in 1.1.
And the other one has tons of other admins on it at the ready, i pop in from time to time on them but being such a high rank gets a little bit boring so i feel another server would be a good idea at the moment im not busy enough haha.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I can understand that. I do have to say I enjoyed the fact you understood the special key right off the bat, many people get that wrong especially when they have an underscore as the first character. =)

As you are an admin on another server I do have to give you the "talk". Please understand we take the EULA and intellectual property theft seriously so do not data mine. Also advertising is against the rules.

Nothing left to say but welcome to Herocraft!

_Jony1235_

Stone
Ik i hate hackers and advertisers. gotta look up the term data mine xD. But thanks for whitelisting me, ill be on the entire weekend and i finish school this week so ill be on for quite a bit.
Again thanks for whitelisting me i look forward to a long time with Herocraft