• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

----

Status
Not open for further replies.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Video removed -Mod

Who are we?

We are pedobears, that's all you need to know.

Memberlist:
FrankyDemon1996
(Van driver)
Rumblestikk (Strategist)
what777 (Stalker/Creeper)
wonderboy (Camera man)
RShooter2000
GreenLikeTea
Darkwerty
bfitpaldi
xMJay

mymcaccount

Video removed -Mod

Quote's of members:

"I love little girls" - FrankyDemon1996

Last edited by a moderator:

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
This has hidden sexual innuendo to rape of youth - specifically younger women. I believe this name for a clan is inappropriate and should either be removed or renamed. Also, ''PedoBear'' is a common internet ''me-me'' or ''e-bonic'', which is also another -1, a link for reference can be found here: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pedobear. I do not think that symbolizing the forced intercourse of younger women should be encouraged throughout Herocraft, even if it be through a clan name.

Aiyeris

ICE ICE ICE!
This has hidden sexual innuendo to rape of youth - specifically younger women. I believe this name for a clan is inappropriate and should either be removed or renamed. Also, ''PedoBear'' is a common internet ''me-me'' or ''e-bonic'', which is also another -1, a link for reference can be found here: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pedobear. I do not think that symbolizing the forced intercourse of younger women should be encouraged throughout Herocraft, even if it be through a clan name.

You know, I've been playing Herocraft for a long time and I've been browsing the forums for even longer. My officer, Beasttrecon here brings up a very conclusive point. Over the course of my time here on Herocraft I had always expected so much more of this populace, but to sully the name of the server by incorporating such an abominable sodality, that's crossing the impenetrable line which I believed to be Kainzo's commandments, for I had so much faith in them to not be fragmented by such minuscule developed beings. Are we not a community of well rounded individuals? Should we stoop so low as to conceive such a distasteful organization? I feel compassion for the buffoon who these abhorrent entities trace, following in the footsteps of such an appalling individual. Feel remorse for yourselves.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
This needs a new name, otherwise we may as well make it legal to be disgustingly vulgar/bigoted in Ooc chat.

@what777, I am disappoint.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Sorry this aint gonna fly. People who go on about stuff like this get muted, atleast when i'm on. Every one opposed to this name has pretty valid reasons for feeling so.

After multiple (many) reports i'm going to clear the thread name as it is unaccetable

@what777
You have a week to find a new name or this thread will be deleted. Thanks

Avoir

Obsidian
Sorry this aint gonna fly. People who go on about stuff like this get muted, atleast when i'm on. Every one opposed to this name has pretty valid reasons for feeling so.

After multiple (many) reports i'm going to clear the thread name as it is unaccetable

@what777
You have a week to find a new name or this thread will be deleted. Thanks
What about "We trip Retarded Kids", and "Neighbour Hood Watch" if you look at the player names they gave themselves its about raping others and stuff. But alright we will change it.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
What about "We trip Retarded Kids", and "Neighbour Hood Watch" if you look at the player names they gave themselves its about raping others and stuff. But alright we will change it.
There is a difference between distasteful and disgusting. Not to metion they didn't base their entire groups around those ideas. Never saw a single report either, not a one. Nothing justifies posting songs about having sex with little girls either.

I think it's wiser to just lockthis thread away and have you, @what777 , and your other members create a new thread.

I do not want to see this kind of thing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.