• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

2.5.1 - Growth Disabled for Lag testing! (Cap Increased to 200)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Grow-TEMP disabled, testing anti-lag features out for the bmod team.
Necromancer:
UnholyRitual now proper grants mana back when used to instantly slay Skeleton/Zombies
Fireball for Necromancer reduced to 15% from 35% mana
Damage tuning:
Wolf health increased
Lowering some environmental damage;
Fall: 6
FIRE: 12
Drowning: 7
Suffocation: 5
FIRE_TICK: 2

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Fire tick is that when you like walk on fire but dont catch on fire? And whats the difference between drowning and suffocation, and is the fall damage for like the smallest drop that you still take damage from? Sorry for all the questions.

DoubleKiwi

Glowing Redstone
Fire tick is that when you like walk on fire but dont catch on fire? And whats the difference between drowning and suffocation, and is the fall damage for like the smallest drop that you still take damage from? Sorry for all the questions.
FIRE is the initial impact of fireball, i believe. Fire tick is the damage over time, while being on fire. Suffocation is when gravel/sand crushes you to death. I don't know about fall though.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Actually the enums are wrong.

FIRE_TICK - is BURNING (aka damage over time)
FIRE - is the indication of LAVA (direct)
Suffocation - a block falls on you / you spawn in a block
drowning - water damage from no air.

DusksCrown

Legacy Supporter 4
So I'm guessing Fireball is still hanging on at 9 damage then at the moment? But it's DoT Damage has been increased to 4 ticks of 2 damage?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Hooray for wolves! And fall damage was decreased? So we can fall even farther now on top of our much higher health?

Did I see the cap at 999 the other day?
EDIT: And growth means grass, mushrooms, wheat, and sugar cane? Anything I'm missing?

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
that was ment as a slightly cryptic way of saying: "I wish growth would work again soon" and "the server doesnt really work if we dont have growth".

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
that was ment as a slightly cryptic way of saying: "I wish growth would work again soon" and "the server doesnt really work if we dont have growth".

I beg to differ, though I do miss growth, the server is running as well as ever. Not to mention with severely less lag. :D

I do miss having a supply of mushroom soup however.... Oh well, time to fireball some more pigs :)