• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

2.2.0 - Major damage/health changes! (Oh yeah T6 is out)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Damage/Health CHANGE!
*Hearts have changed, it is now divided by how much Health you have.
*Food heals the same amount - the hearts will be different but the 'health' amount is the same
*All classes/paths will now have a base set HP (20/20)
*All classes will gain configurable amounts of hp per level (based on their class)
*Damage for several items will be retuned to match the new Damage/Health changes
*Dragoon's Diamond Shovel now deals 7 damage
*Monk's IronFist now deals 5 damage
*Recipe Changes - blame Airbus if they're bad!
--chainchest;4*265,1*327;1*303
--chainleg;3*265,1*327;1*304
--chainboot;1*265,1*327;1*305
--chainhelm;2*265,1*327;1*302
--clay;3*12,3*3,1*264;2*82
--lapis;6*49,2*82,4*331;1*22
--slime;1*22,1*264,1*18;1*341
*Falsebook Dev #3 updated
*Icespread has been enabled once again

Samurai's can now BLEED players within 5 yards for 10s (Damage over Time) at LVL 50
Thieves now have CONFUSE - to bewilder their foes at LVL 30.

I may have missed more stuff - we'll add it.

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
Damage/Health CHANGE!
--chainchest;4*265,1*327;1*303
--chainleg;3*265,1*327;1*304
--chainboot;2*265,1*327;1*305
--chainhelm;3*265,1*327;1*302
--clay;3*12,3*3,1*264;2*82
--lapis;6*49,2*82,4*331;1*22
--slime;1*22,1*264,1*18;1*341
I may have missed more stuff - we'll add it.

@Airbus101
In regards to the changes that I suggested, you need to read my post and SERIOUSLY suggest the changes to Kainzo.

Asking people to lay out diamonds for sticky pistons, lapis blocks and clay is not only criminal but ridiculous. Alchemists have no reason to create them for sale now. Only those in need will go to an alch to get the item made, which I think will be far too few.

I also tested this on my server, whether or not Falsebook could return more than one item after a craft. It can not at present (it crashes the client until the recipe is corrected back to a single item and /reload is performed). I have contacted GeMoschen in regards to this, because I feel it is stupid to not get the empty bucket back from using water/lava for recipes. I will post any replies I get here.

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
What is ice spread?
It activates Ice spreading, what means if there is ice in a snowy area, it will multiply.

Damage/Health CHANGE!
*Hearts have changed, it is now divided by how much Health you have.
*Food heals the same amount - the hearts will be different but the 'health' amount is the same
*All classes/paths will now have a base set HP (20/20)
*Dragoon's Diamond Shovel now deals 7 damage
*Monk's IronFist now deals 5 damage

So Diamond Sword still does 5.5 hearts, less than a dragoon lance? So the rogue classes now have absolutely no advantage/balance to dragoon?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It activates Ice spreading, what means if there is ice in a snowy area, it will multiply.

So Diamond Sword still does 5.5 hearts, less than a dragoon lance? So the rogue classes now have absolutely no advantage/balance to dragoon?
Wrong thread to request balance changes

Are healing abilities going to scale with lvling? Because it seems silly to increase health but not the abilities that heal as you level up. Thats like playing any rpg and gaining health and stuff like that but using the same abilities you had at the beginning and not having them upgrade at all. Healing right now sucks because it doesn't do hardly anything.

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Make a thread saying that in suggestions, but I do agree with you because I am also a healer