• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

123456789Boom's application

tanner

Gold
  • In-game name: 123456789Boom
  • Location & Age: 14 pennsylvania
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1 for joining 2 for asking a question 3 for griefing in my own plot
  • Referral(s): Heylookitskyle
  • Reason you should be accepted: I read on the wiki and my friend kyle said i would fit in well whit the heros pluggin
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I hear about it from my friend athena466 and she said it had all the pluggins that an old server had plus more.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  • Additional Info: I am a very nice player and willing to help the community

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
You're going to have to be more specific about your bans.
Were you banned 3 times, or 3 times for griefing, 2 for asking questions, and once for "joining the server?"
Explain the bans in detail.

Additonally, I need you to update your application with more information. I'd like to know a bit about you, and what you bring to Herocraft as a player. Edit your application above, and then post here letting me know it has been updated.

tanner

Gold
  • In-game name: 123456789Boom
  • Location & Age: 14 pennsylvania
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): once i got banned for for joining another time for asking a question, and a third time for for griefing in my own plot with sponges
  • Referral(s): Heylookitskyle
  • Reason you should be accepted: I read on the wiki and my friend kyle said i would fit in well whit the heros pluggin
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I hear about it from my friend athena466 and she said it had all the pluggins that an old server had plus more.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  • Additional Info: I am a very nice player and willing to help the community. I love the heros pluggin. I like rpg styled games such as skyrim (which i am level 81 in) I also am willing to help those new people get off to a good start im also not good in reading lenthy messages but i get the just of it and im not a very good speller. I have a cool temper for the most part and i would really like to play with my friend kyle again. I have a very creative style of building or preferred style to my creations.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Why were you banned for joining a server?
Why were banned for asking a question?
I need to understand the context of these bans. Saying "I was banned for asking a question" Is a lot less helpful than "I was banned for asking a question about something the admin had said to stop talking about"

tanner

Gold
For the first ban i joined a server and i didnt do the /rules command so they banned me after a minuet while i was exploring.
The next time I was banned when I asked a question, I went on another server and their was a free give away at spawn so i walked up and got some stuff then the admin told me to give it and i said to who. he never told me so i asked again he killed me then he banned me.
The third time I was banned I joined a towny server and it was a towny server so I joined a town and they had the one a new assistant give me a plot previously owned from a guy who could not pay taxes. they accused me of a bypass hack and banned me for giefing on the guys previously owned plot

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
That's much better. Your explanation seems reasonable, and I have found nothing more severe on your record. I'm going to whitelist you now, but I highly suggest you DO take the time to read our rules and ToS.
Welcome to the server, check your PMs.