• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

1 Year HC Anniversary

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll be back late April and my 2 year anniversary would be May.

Either way I don't think being banned for over a year counts as being here for two :|

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'll be back late April and my 2 year anniversary would be May.

Either way I don't think being banned for over a year counts as being here for two :|
If you get banned, your ''veteran timer'' starts over to when you get unbanned. So if you're here for 2 years and get banned a week before your 3 year anniversary, you lose Elite/Veteran and you have to wait a year before getting Veteran again.

I think that's how it works.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
If you get banned, your ''veteran timer'' starts over to when you get unbanned. So if you're here for 2 years and get banned a week before your 3 year anniversary, you lose Elite/Veteran and you have to wait a year before getting Veteran again.

I think that's how it works.
I assumed that's how it worked.

Honestly it doesn't matter to me I'm just glad I get to come back :]

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Now the question is, who are you?
Ah yes I knew this question would come sooner or later, only people who know are Kainzo and Angyles but I figured it would just be time until someone asked.

I was known as "xblock_loverx" and was probably most hated at once.

I'm coming back a changed man (man child) and hope I can be treated like one (not like a man child) like a changed man child :/

Edit: I wonder how many f-palms this will get.

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Ah yes I knew this question would come sooner or later, only people who know are Kainzo and Angyles but I figured it would just be time until someone asked.

I'm coming back a changed man (man child) and hope I can be treated like one (not like a man child) like a changed man child :/

I remember you, I hope you truly have changed.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7

I have no idea who you are but here have a heart.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Glad to hear, for most of 2013 I was playing tf2 and the community is just horrible :/ kinda part of the reason I wanted to come back.
Wait, I thought you were banned? Or am I mistaken? Either way it seems as if you have changed and welcome back if you are back on the server.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Wait, I thought you were banned? Or am I mistaken? Either way it seems as if you have changed and welcome back if you are back on the server.
Yes indeed I was banned, had a talk with kainzo and I have been unbanned.

Just so everyone knows why exactly I'm doing I'll let you know, I'll be back in the us as of sometime in April (most likely) and will be getting a new gaming setup and minecraft acc, as soon as that happens I will be back and as active as ever.

Also wanted to confirm I'm 13 as of October 18th 2013.

On a side note: @PewPewPewLasers I don't remember much of my DG days but I remember you from somewhere, either way thanks :]