• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

1.8 Gameplay and Screenshots [NEW]

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Vid coming in a couple of minutes. :p
What do you guys think?

2011-09-09_163702.png

2011-09-09_163542.png

2011-09-09_163255.png

2011-09-09_163405.png

2011-09-09_163152.png

Elmeerkat

Legacy Supporter 4
nice, can you get a clear view of the blue spider? when i played i didn't get to see one. also bring out some growing pumpkins and watermelons!

EDIT: spelling

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
nice, can you get a clear view of the blue spider? when i played i didn't get to see one. also bring out some growing pumpkins and watermelons!

EDIT: spelling
Yeah Im gunna get to work tonight on playing legit. It's hard once you play on the Classic Version, very addicting.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I got some awesome pictures of an experience orb glitch while playing with my friend. I don't know whether to post them or not.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Yeah Im gunna get to work tonight on playing legit. It's hard once you play on the Classic Version, very addicting.

Guys, I have found an ore duplication glitch! So far I have over 8 sets of diamond armor :3

lol?

Anyway, I really want to play the pre-release, but the minecraft.exe doesn't do anything when I click it and mods don't work in the browser version and the pre-release is like a mod so it doesn't work.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
No its not, just replace your minecraft.jar with the one you downloaded. rename your 1.7.3 jar to minecraft1.7.jar and the one you downloaded to minecraft.jar then you can play :)

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
I replaced the original jar with the one I downloaded. What do you mean by renaming my other jars? There is only one minecraft.jar in my bin folder.