Trade District plots
Players can rent plots at the central Trade District to sell items via chestshops.
- Players still need to satisfy the profession, level and coins requirements to make chestshops in their trade district plots.
- Players are limited to one TD shop and one billboard sign each.
- TD shops and billboard signs are being managed using the AreaShop plugin.
Activity and Refunds
If you fail to log into the game for 15 days, all your AreaShop perms (TD shop, billboard sign, and noble plot when they are released) will automatically FAIL.
If you unrent your shop or sell your billboard back to the server, you will be refunded just 20% of any advance rent or purchase price you have paid.
Billboard signs are a one-off purchase.
If you have a TD shop, you may buy a sign on the billboard. DO NOT buy a billboard sign if you don't have a TD shop. If you do, your sign will be sold back to the server with no refund.
If you unrent your shop, you need to sell your sign back to the server.
Billboard signs cost 50 coins to buy.
To buy a billboard sign, click on the [For Sale] sign on the back of the billboard. You will be asked to click on the screen to confirm. You can then edit your sign on the front of the billboard.
Trade District shops are rentals.
Rent is deducted weekly from the owner's bank for the duration of the lease. You can extend to no more than 21 days ahead. Part week payments are taken on a per/day basis.
Weekly plot rental varies depending on the size of the TD shop and useable space:
- Larger multistory buildings - 350 to 500 coins
- Smaller buildings or floors in shared buildings - 200 to 300 coins
- Tents - 105 to 140 coins
Rental plots greet you as you enter them. You can also locate plots available for rent with this command: /as info forrent
To rent a shop, right click on the sign (or use the command, see below). You will be asked to click on the screen to confirm your rental. The sign will change to show your name as the renter and the amount of time left on your rental.
To extend your rental period, right click on the sign again (or use the command). You can rent up to a maximum of 21 days in advance. Part week payments will be taken at the per day rate.
Build rules in TD shops
- You may not change the exterior walls if any are included in your shop region.
- You may change the interior fittings within your region.
- However if you are in a shared building, you may not obstruct player access to other floors.
Taking over a plot
- There is no process for transferring the ownership of rented TD plots. If a player agrees for you to take on their plot, they will need to unrent the shop and you will need to rent the shop immediately before another player does so.
- If chestshops from the previous owner are in a plot you have rented, you may petition to have them unlocked. The items will be left in the chest, available to the new owner or passersby.
- /as help
- Shows a list of all commands you have permission for.
- /as info [all|rented|forrent|sold|forsale]
- Displays information about regions that are rented/bought or available.
- /as info player [playername]
- Displays information about regions rented/bought by the named player.
- /as info region [regionname}
- Displays information about the named region.
- /as rent (region)
- Rents a region OR extends your existing rent. This command is an alternative to renting via the region sign. If no region is specified, the region you are standing in will be used. You will be asked to confirm your intention to rent.
- /as buy [region]
- Buys a region. This command is an alternative to buying via the region sign. (Usually, if no region is specified, the region you are standing in will be used. However the billboard sign regions are too small to stand in.) You will be asked to confirm your intention to buy.
- /as unrent [region]
- Unrents a region you have rented. You will be refunded a percentage of the rent you have paid in advance (see above). If no region is specified, the region you are standing in will be used.
- /as sell (region)
- Sells your region back to the server. You will be refunded a percentage of the money you paid for the region (see above). If no region is specified, the region you are standing in will be used.
- /as me
- Displays a list of all your rent (showing the end time) and buy regions, and also the regions which you are added as friend (showing the owner).
- /as addfriend [player] (region)
- Adds a friend to a region of yours. If no region is specified, the region you are standing in will be used.
- /as delfriend [player] (region)
- Deletes a friend from a region of yours. If no region is specified, the region you are standing in will be used.