• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zeal memory thread

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
So i was cleaning up my fraps clips and i noticed a lot from Zeal. I decided to share with you some videos i had totally forgotten about and some i just thought was too stupid to share. Feel free to add your own good memories of Zeal. It doesn't have to be a video.

Never thought i would share this, lol. @bearcat99

This has been posted on "Fuzzy love thread" already, but this is such a great memory. @Brutalacerate @truelinko @mike0o00 @Upb34t @millejinta87

Looks like i have deleted 80% of my Fraps clips from Zeal already :( Will try to recover some.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Awww I miss that wolf so much :(
We've gone through so many things together...

And then *POOF* he was gone :(

truelinko

Soulsand
So i was cleaning up my fraps clips and i noticed a lot from Zeal. I decided to share with you some videos i had totally forgotten about and some i just thought was too stupid to share. Feel free to add your own good memories of Zeal. It doesn't have to be a video.

This has been posted on "Fuzzy love thread" already, but this is such a great memory. @Brutalacerate @truelinko @mike0o00 @Upb34t @millejinta87

Looks like i have deleted 80% of my Fraps clips from Zeal already :( Will try to recover some.
etk, im serious i want to make love with you

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3

wow,
that's a thing i'l never forget.
Me running around behind everyone in a santa skin and kept them alive :D

Texteo

ICE ICE ICE!
I remember Sparky xD . When Majora's killed redechoranger's dog in d101 xD. He then made a video of it where you can see majoras killing the dog hahahahaha xD