• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

XxSamdamanxX's Mute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

ytiggidmas

IGN:XxSamdamanxX
Muted by: Kainzo
Time of mute:12/19/12 6 pm pacifc standard time
Channel: Offtopic
Reason for mute: Accusing a fellow player of using hacks/illegal mods
My story: I've had multiple times where this player just seems to be able to perform things in combat that normally shouldn't be done. In my mind I could only think he was using some sort of mods to gain advantage over me, as the things that were happening were completely absurd. After repeatedly dying to said person, I got a bit angry and said things in offtopic chat that I shouldn't have. No cussing/swearing happened, also I would like to acknowledge that this is my first mute. What pretty much happened was, I was angry, and running my mouth when shouldn't have. I'm sorry, and it won't happen again. edit: Yes Angyles, no accusations will be thrown again!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am leaning towards giving you another chance, but how do I know you will not continue behaving like this? If you suspect someone of hacking, you report it and/or fraps/screenie it.

Are you going to refrain from throwing accusations in OT?

IGN:XxSamdamanxX
Muted by: Kainzo
Time of mute:12/19/12 6 pm pacifc standard time
Channel: Offtopic
Reason for mute: Accusing a fellow player of using hacks/illegal mods
My story: I've had multiple times where this player just seems to be able to perform things in combat that normally shouldn't be done. In my mind I could only think he was using some sort of mods to gain advantage over me, as the things that were happening were completely absurd. After repeatedly dying to said person, I got a bit angry and said things in offtopic chat that I shouldn't have. No cussing/swearing happened, also I would like to acknowledge that this is my first mute. What pretty much happened was, I was angry, and running my mouth when shouldn't have. I'm sorry, and it won't happen again. edit: Yes Angyles, no accusations will be thrown again!

Alright, I am going to give you the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.