• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Xinori's Whitelist Application

Xinori

Gold
  1. In-game name: Xinori
  2. Location & Age: Colby, Kansas USA, 24 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None (I enjoy honesty and fairplay)
  4. Referral(s):vcjr1996 (I believe this is the exact in-game name, my apologies if I am incorrect)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: To start off I want to make you aware that I have read the rules, and a few guides pertaining this server, and I am thoroughly impressed. My desire is to abide by and help enhance all rules and fair gaming established. I've owned minecraft for about a year but have only been recently active for the past 2 months. I only played on one other server (SiegeCraft) and am not too fond of the style of play they had. It was built on "Factions" in which some players would make a base (clan) and then go and find other bases to raid and destroy. In just a week I had changed about 3 factions due to raids and destruction of factions. One thing i;m not entirely certain of is how this server works but I am eager to find out, after hearing great things and reading words such as kingdoms, and towns etc. I would love to settle in and become a reliable part of any form of in game community. I very much enjoy spending quality time on building great and appealing quality places. I don't cheat, swear or tolerate "hateful chatting" in game. I desire to have fun, and enhance the game play of those around me.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft through a friend named Victor (vcjr1996). He was in the SiegeCraft server, it seems while this still hadn't been updated just about a day or so ago. I helped him in game, went cave exploring and even gifted him diamond armor. He mentioned this server and told me I would need to apply. And here I am enjoying this application :) teehee!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I sure have and will continue to do so.
  8. Additional Info: I am majoring in Business Management and Marketing, so professionalism is my desire even throughout game play. But having fun is my remedy. Lets roll! I guess I dont have much more to say, but its nice to share some of my work. Its a start I guess. Enjoy!
front view.pnginside home.pngrooffarm.png
Thank You for your time in reviewing my application, it is much appreciated!​
Let me know if you have any questions!​
Ciao!​
^-^​