• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wizards, Endermen and Nether Gates

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Wizards:
So today I fought a wizard who rooted me, used bolt followed by a fireball and completely decimated me (a level 48 bard with a healing spell) in under 5 seconds. Basically the combination of rooting me (rendering me useless) with two very powerful spells with 100% chances of hitting me makes it almost impossible for me to kill a wizard.
I even chakra'd removing the burning condition and healing me for 10 HP - didn't help.

Root+Bolt+Fireball= Inescapable and quick death.

Endermen:
Give same amount of EXP as skeletons. Personally I find them to be harder to kill and riskier which should mean they have more EXP to give. I liked the 50 or so they used to give.

Nether Gates:
Out of Nether ONLY. The spawn of the Nether should have a gate to leave. This way you can go in with a party, but if you have to leave early you can. If there isn't one: You may have to go do RL stuff and log out - when you log back in you are SOL to get back to the main world. Or you might have to go back to Dragongarde for whatever reason but your party doesn't - again, you are SOL.

It keeps the need for Necros high and also gives a more convenient method of return.

I've never actually been in the Nether, so this may already exist. But I don't think there is one. (I haven't gone in fear of being stuck in there for a while.)

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
I agree with the wizard bit, the use of root, then bolt, then fireball, should have them depleted of mana after bolt.. they should be dry and eating cookies like the cookie monster.

its not like the ranger who has to aim and risk a miss, a wizard hits 100% of the time. Might need to be adjusted so as the mana cost or cooldown of bolt or root is higher.

Even with a healer healing said target getting bolted, it doesnt help at all, give you a few seconds to think about your death.

I've seen a wizard take on a few players at once. This is supposed to be group combat, and you need friends.
groups, melee, ranged, heals.