• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wild_Porygon's goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm not gonna waste any time trying to make a ban appeal seeing as I've already wasted enough people's time on herocraft with my trolling and immature behavior. People online at the time of my ban might be wondering why I got myself banned or why I act like a troll, most people probably don't care. I got myself banned because at the moment my life has been going pretty badly so when a few small things on herocraft went wrong, and I felt like there was no reason to play the game anymore because most of my friends/allies from older maps had gone inactive and I didn't belong in any of the current groups in herocraft it made the game sort of depressing for me to play. Today was a bad day for me so when I got mad about some tiny thing the thoughts that ran through my mind were basically "I give up on this game, what is the point?". So I went in g chat and asked xanipher for a ban people asked why I said I was mad xani told me to take a walk because of my mood I was determined to get myself banned not thinking with any logic whatsoever there was a voice in my head telling me I will regret it in 5 minutes time but because of the type of person I am I just decided to go ahead and finish what I started so I logged out looked at a random server ip logged back in posted it in t chat and got globally muted. Then I sent a message to kainzo requesting a ban because of all the trouble I had caused on the server. The reason I troll all the time is because if I'm not trolling then that means I'm being serious, and the serious me is depressing, boring and useless.

@Kainzo I know that I was probably one of your most disliked players but I just wanted to say that people may have mixed opinions about you, and at times you do make questionable choices but you run a great server and I appreciate it. Thanks for all the friends and memories I have thanks to you. Good luck with the rest of herocraft.

@Xanipher Your the friendliest staff member I know :) so goodbye and good luck. I know you think people don't appreciate what you do for the server but most players do and I'm one of them, bai xani.

@midgard I'll miss you guys goodbye and goodluck with the freewin pvp. @xMJay keep my island safe from the Japanese and Australians

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm not gonna waste any time trying to make a ban appeal seeing as I've already wasted enough people's time on herocraft with my trolling and immature behavior. People online at the time of my ban might be wondering why I got myself banned or why I act like a troll, most people probably don't care. I got myself banned because at the moment my life has been going pretty badly so when a few small things on herocraft went wrong, and I felt like there was no reason to play the game anymore because most of my friends/allies from older maps had gone inactive and I didn't belong in any of the current groups in herocraft it made the game sort of depressing for me to play. Today was a bad day for me so when I got mad about some tiny thing the thoughts that ran through my mind were basically "I give up on this game, what is the point?". So I went in g chat and asked xanipher for a ban people asked why I said I was mad xani told me to take a walk because of my mood I was determined to get myself banned not thinking with any logic whatsoever there was a voice in my head telling me I will regret it in 5 minutes time but because of the type of person I am I just decided to go ahead and finish what I started so I logged out looked at a random server ip logged back in posted it in t chat and got globally muted. Then I sent a message to kainzo requesting a ban because of all the trouble I had caused on the server. The reason I troll all the time is because if I'm not trolling then that means I'm being serious, and the serious me is depressing, boring and useless.

@Kainzo I know that I was probably one of your most disliked players but I just wanted to say that people may have mixed opinions about you, and at times you do make questionable choices but you run a great server and I appreciate it. Thanks for all the friends and memories I have thanks to you. Good luck with the rest of herocraft.

@Xanipher Your the friendliest staff member I know :) so goodbye and good luck. I know you think people don't appreciate what you do for the server but most players do and I'm one of them, bai xani.

@midgard I'll miss you guys goodbye and goodluck with the freewin pvp. @xMJay keep my island safe from the Japanese and Australians
b4aCtk1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.