• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

andrew2060

Retired Staff
Hello:
In Game Name: andrew2060
Location and Age: USA/17
Bans from other servers: *Removed link*: reason: accidentally banned myself ~2 weeks ago :p
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Partly through the use of vault (as I understand sleaker also works on plugins for you guys) and partly because I developed heroes skills for my own server
Eula/ToS: seems fairly reasonable/agree
Reason I Should be Accepted: Honestly, the main reason I'm going around playing on other pvp-ish servers is because I cannot pvp on my own server without someone complaining about ~*admin aboose*~ (misspelling intentional) even if that is not the case (actually once, a player accused me of killing him when I was halfway across the map working on something else -.-, which is why I decided it was probably a better idea to go pvp on another server). Sometimes it is nice to take a break from admin-ing/coding plugins/coding heroes skills and actually play the game, which is what I seek to do on this server.
Special Key: {HCA10}
Additional Info: Er... relevance to this application is debatable however: my current projects include working on FactionsPlus/coding various heroes skills for my own server, as well as maintenance of a heroes-plugin based anticombatlog plugin (Really outdated devbukkit version, since I'm too lazy to upload new one :p).

Thanks!

andrew2060

Retired Staff
ultrabans autocomplete: I was attempting to ban a user named andrew10somethingoranother... typed /ban andr out of habit, banned myself instead.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@Alator - Name change pretty please: andrew2060

I am going to go ahead and whitelist you, BUT you are being warned:

We take intellectual property theft VERY seriously. So if your intentions are to come on the server and data mine, you will be removed. Also since you are an admin, we do not allow advertising either, for that you will be banned.

andrew2060

Retired Staff
Oh I wouldn't worry about that :p half the fun in coding stuff/managing your own server is coming up with the ideas yourself. I'm not here to do any of that :)