• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

• Minecraft In-game name: tmdarkforce
  • Location & Age: Trinidad & Tobago, 15 years old
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): This account is not originally mine, therefore I am unaware of any previous bans since this account has only been under my possession since Wednesday, July 4th. For the time I personally have had this account I haven't been banned in any servers, however.
  • Referral(s): My best friend is a part of this server and he loves it. He has told me a lot about the server and he recommended I join. My friend's name is Gurgamesh and his city is Atlum.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: As mentioned above my good old friend Gurgamesh recommended i join
  • Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, I have
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree to the rules of EULA and ToS, which I have read through various times.
  • Reason you should be accepted: As a Minecraft player, I don't have any strong suits in particular. While I do enjoy building I'm not very good at it and most of the time require a friend's assistance. As a miner, I'm decent enough not to run out of precious materials such as iron and coal, however, I rarely ever find rare materials such as diamonds and gold. Overall, I'm just somebody who enjoys playing with friends, and making new friends. The reason why I should be accepted is because I intend to follow the rules and behave accordingly. While it may not seem much I think following the rules is the small contribution I can provide for my community. I do think I will love this server because of all that my friend has told me.
  • Special key: {HNt11}
  • Additional Info: I am, according to my friends, a very nice, polite, and refined person. I am calm and if I were to get mad about something or someone in your server, I wouldn't start cursing and swearing, instead I would handle the situation calmly and kindly, by either asking for an explanation or talking things out with said player, etc. I'm a straight A-student who possesses a quality, which frankly, I believe people are losing and that is chivalry. I am a born musician. I play various instruments such as the guitar, the piano, the drum kit, the bass, and this instrument which is native to the Caribbean which is called the Steel pan or the Steel drum. My music interests lie back in the "oldies", as I enjoy bands such as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Oasis and Queen. I was not born in the Caribbean, I was born in Argentina however due to my father's job we move to another country every four years at most. During my spare time, I either watch anime, play Football, or play other video games with my friends, such as Diablo 2, Borderlands, and Diablo 3.

Here's the corrected version with the proper special key
  • Minecraft In-game name: tmdarkforce
  • Location & Age: Trinidad & Tobago, 15 years old
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): This account is not originally mine, therefore I am unaware of any previous bans since this account has only been under my possession since Wednesday, July 4th. For the time I personally have had this account I haven't been banned in any servers, however.
  • Referral(s): My best friend is a part of this server and he loves it. He has told me a lot about the server and he recommended I join. My friend's name is Gurgamesh and his city is Atlum.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: As mentioned above my good old friend Gurgamesh recommended i join
  • Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, I have
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree to the rules of EULA and ToS, which I have read through various times.
  • Reason you should be accepted: As a Minecraft player, I don't have any strong suits in particular. While I do enjoy building I'm not very good at it and most of the time require a friend's assistance. As a miner, I'm decent enough not to run out of precious materials such as iron and coal, however, I rarely ever find rare materials such as diamonds and gold. Overall, I'm just somebody who enjoys playing with friends, and making new friends. The reason why I should be accepted is because I intend to follow the rules and behave accordingly. While it may not seem much I think following the rules is the small contribution I can provide for my community. I do think I will love this server because of all that my friend has told me.
  • Special key: {HCt11}
  • Additional Info: I am, according to my friends, a very nice, polite, and refined person. I am calm and if I were to get mad about something or someone in your server, I wouldn't start cursing and swearing, instead I would handle the situation calmly and kindly, by either asking for an explanation or talking things out with said player, etc. I'm a straight A-student who possesses a quality, which frankly, I believe people are losing and that is chivalry. I am a born musician. I play various instruments such as the guitar, the piano, the drum kit, the bass, and this instrument which is native to the Caribbean which is called the Steel pan or the Steel drum. My music interests lie back in the "oldies", as I enjoy bands such as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Oasis and Queen. I was not born in the Caribbean, I was born in Argentina however due to my father's job we move to another country every four years at most. During my spare time, I either watch anime, play Football, or play other video games with my friends, such as Diablo 2, Borderlands, and Diablo 3.

I'm not sure if my friend (Gurgamesh) still uses that account. He told me he didn't and no one else knows the password for it so I will consult with him and reply as soon as possible :)

after talking with my friend, he told me that nobody else knows his password and he doesn't go on so I can safely assume that the account is secure

can't wait to join your servers :)