• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

popps17

Dirt
1.In-game name: daddy5
2.Location & Age: CT, USA /16
3.Previous Bans: None (really)
4.Referral(s): None
5.Reason you should be accepted: I've played on some good servers with friends and such and we like pvp with good plug-ins. We played on this one server with factions and heroes etc. and it was the best server weve played on but it wasnt done very well so i went looking around for another good heroes server and found this one. Ive looked at the homepage, the minecraft fourm page, and the wiki for Herocraft just trying to learn more about it, i even tried to setup my servers hero classes just like the ones in Herocraft but it failed due to technical difficulties. But the main reason i want to join this server is to just have i good server to have fun on and make friends.
6.Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
7.Special Key: HCd6
8.Additional Info: I have been a mods and admins on a few creative servers and Ive made many friends on survival servers that i talk to a lot

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
** Reviewing Application **

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application*
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

*You state you're 16 in your application yet your profile shows your age as 25, please explain?

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

@popps17