• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application - Teerian

Teerian

Gold
Minecraft In-game Name: Teerian

Location & Age: Oklahoma, USA. 29 years old.

Previous Bans from other Servers: None.

Referral(s): Zephari, Rainzford

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was introduced to Herocraft by my girlfriend, Zephari.

Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes. I voted on all six available sites shortly after logging onto the server for the first time.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.

Reason you should be accepted: I am a bit of a jack-of-all-trades, especially in Minecraft. I enjoy building, exploring, collecting, destroying, PVPing, and buying/selling/trading in most games I play depending on what's available. As for what I can bring to the server and the community, that really depends on my mood on a given day. One day I might spend my time guarding newbies and mercilessly hunting down PKers who have been picking on them, another day I might be out searching the ends of the map for whatever I can find. I have read the rules, and they seem fair enough and simple to follow. I pride myself on being a fair player. Any rules I may have missed or been confused over have most likely been cleared up from watching my girlfriend's trial-and-error experiences on this server.

The wall of text I have below in the additional info section could probably be considered a continuation of why I think I should be accepted, so I suppose I'll stop typing here.

Special key:{HCT7}

Additional Info: I am a veteran gamer who has played many games on practically every console since the Atari 2600. These days I mostly stick to PC games. I play games from just about every genre out there, and I'm certainly no stranger to MMOs. I've spent a fair amount of time in Ultima Online, EverQuest, World of Warcraft, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, Aion, Forsaken World, Rift, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and Tera Online to name a few.

I tend to be drawn to PVP when it's available, but I rarely mindlessly slaughter people. Expect to see me as a PKK if whitelisted. I enjoy hunting the hunters, especially the crueler ones who like to repeatedly prey on those weaker than they. In fact, I already have a few names in mind from watching over my girlfriend's shoulder. They will not like me. They may even end up quitting in frustration, but fear not for the server's population. There is no shortage of douchebags to replace them in the gaming world.

PVP aside, I have yet to find an aspect of Minecraft I do not enjoy. I often lose track of time exploring abandoned mine shafts or searching for diamonds. I'm also fond of building anything from simple homes to ridiculous (and often explosive) structures. Speaking of which, are TNT cannons and giant, booby-trapped creeper statues allowed? I hope so!

I could probably continue typing all day, but suffice to say I believe that I would make a positive (if relatively unknown) addition to the Herocraft server. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game Name: Teerian

Location & Age: Oklahoma, USA. 29 years old.

Previous Bans from other Servers: None.

Referral(s): Zephari, Rainzford

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was introduced to Herocraft by my girlfriend, Zephari.

Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes. I voted on all six available sites shortly after logging onto the server for the first time.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.

Reason you should be accepted: I am a bit of a jack-of-all-trades, especially in Minecraft. I enjoy building, exploring, collecting, destroying, PVPing, and buying/selling/trading in most games I play depending on what's available. As for what I can bring to the server and the community, that really depends on my mood on a given day. One day I might spend my time guarding newbies and mercilessly hunting down PKers who have been picking on them, another day I might be out searching the ends of the map for whatever I can find. I have read the rules, and they seem fair enough and simple to follow. I pride myself on being a fair player. Any rules I may have missed or been confused over have most likely been cleared up from watching my girlfriend's trial-and-error experiences on this server.

The wall of text I have below in the additional info section could probably be considered a continuation of why I think I should be accepted, so I suppose I'll stop typing here.

Special key:{HCT7}

Additional Info: I am a veteran gamer who has played many games on practically every console since the Atari 2600. These days I mostly stick to PC games. I play games from just about every genre out there, and I'm certainly no stranger to MMOs. I've spent a fair amount of time in Ultima Online, EverQuest, World of Warcraft, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, Aion, Forsaken World, Rift, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and Tera Online to name a few.

I tend to be drawn to PVP when it's available, but I rarely mindlessly slaughter people. Expect to see me as a PKK if whitelisted. I enjoy hunting the hunters, especially the crueler ones who like to repeatedly prey on those weaker than they. In fact, I already have a few names in mind from watching over my girlfriend's shoulder. They will not like me. They may even end up quitting in frustration, but fear not for the server's population. There is no shortage of douchebags to replace them in the gaming world.

PVP aside, I have yet to find an aspect of Minecraft I do not enjoy. I often lose track of time exploring abandoned mine shafts or searching for diamonds. I'm also fond of building anything from simple homes to ridiculous (and often explosive) structures. Speaking of which, are TNT cannons and giant, booby-trapped creeper statues allowed? I hope so!

I could probably continue typing all day, but suffice to say I believe that I would make a positive (if relatively unknown) addition to the Herocraft server. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1354236496,1354236080][/DOUBLEPOST]Fantastic application, welcome to Herocraft