• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application for florosapien0

Minecraft In-game name:
florosapien0
Location & Age:
27, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
I believe the check returns a ban from minecraft nation or something; (this occurred on my previous application) and it was determined that a family member who had access to the account had been banned and not told me.
Referral(s):
Found on google
How did you hear about Herocraft?:
Google
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Tens of times by now.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
Certainly.
Reason you should be accepted:
Well, I've been whitelisted for the last server; I think my previous reasons, whatever they may be should still be valid. ;)
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
HCf11
Additional Info:
Member and community organizer for Belegost

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I thought your name looked familiar. We do not remove people from whitelist unless there is a reason. You should be able to log in and play, are you getting an error message?

I do not have the whitelisted permissions; chat, block destruction. Was I wrong in assuming I was not whitelisted?[DOUBLEPOST=1347115076,1347114800][/DOUBLEPOST]LookAnOwl, a fellow townie from Belegost also tells me (via skype) she has the same problem. She was also whitelisted on the last rev of the server. Sorry for speaking out of turn, if she needs to address the issue herself, but I was asked to mention this as I already have your attention.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
No this seems to be an issue with a few people who were whitelisted, so I am confused. Unfortunately I cannot readd you at this moment, we are having an issue with the permissions and the command is messing up the server.

I will put your name on my list to readd and ask Kainzo to look into this.

I know it is probably not what you want to hear, but it will take a bit of time before I can get it sorted, I appreciate you being patient.

Your friend's IGN is "Lookanowl"? I will have that name added to my list as well. @florosapien0