• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White List Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Minecraft In-game name: EpicKiller152
2.Location & Age: United States
, 18
3.Previous Bans from other Servers: None this is actually the first server ive ever been on ive only played single player and on LAN worlds
4.Referral(s)[Optional]: DrgnAvenger
5.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
6.Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
7.Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Yes
8.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
9.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCE13

Last edited:

Jackrox256

Obsidian
, 18
3.Previous Bans from other Servers: None this is actually the first server ive ever been on ive only played single player and on LAN worlds
4.I have voted
5.Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel?: Yes
6.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
7.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCE13

Your application is not quite correct.
Please follow the template provided at:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Last edited:

Jackrox256

Obsidian
, 18
4.Referral(s)[Optional]: DrgnAvenger
5.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
6.Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
7.Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Yes
8.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
9.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCE13

Just a few questions:

First, I've noticed your application and account ages are different, care to explain?

Also what is your connection to DrgnAvenger?

My friend gave me the EpicKiller account because it was his 1st one I really am 18 years old I have no idea what it says on my account but the reason it says different is because i never put my real birth date when registering.

Second DrgnAvenger is an in-game friend.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
My friend gave me the EpicKiller account because it was his 1st one I really am 18 years old I have no idea what it says on my account but the reason it says different is because i never put my real birth date when registering.

Second DrgnAvenger is an in-game friend.

We require that your real age be present on your profile and match up with your application. Could you please tell us your real D.O.B. so we can edit it for you?

Also did your friend also give you the Minecraft account? If so does he still have access to it?

Sure my real date of birth is June 10, 1995.

My friends name is Ian and yes he did give me the account over Skype. I dont really know if he still has access to the account but I cant tell for sure because my phone was stolen and that was what I used for Skype.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
Sure my real date of birth is June 10, 1995.

My friends name is Ian and yes he did give me the account over Skype. I dont really know if he still has access to the account but I cant tell for sure because my phone was stolen and that was what I used for Skype.

The best way to make sure he does not still have access is to change your account password. Once you have done so please reply to the thread to confirm it.

My minecraft password or my herocraft password because I cant change the one on minecraft.net But I might be buying the full game soon for the account hpotter794.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
My minecraft password or my herocraft password because I cant change the one on minecraft.net But I might be buying the full game soon for the account hpotter794.

Keep in mind that if your friend logs into your account and is muted or banned we will not accept it as an appeal.
Your account = your responsibility.

Accepted. Please refer to your PMs for more information

One quick problem, the EpicKiller152 account password has been changed without me knowing it so that proves that Ian(the guy who gave me the account) still has access. I'm sorry for the inconvinence but I will be buying the game for the username [email protected] when I get the money and a credit card. Again I'm sorry for the inconvinence.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
One quick problem, the EpicKiller152 account password has been changed without me knowing it so that proves that Ian(the guy who gave me the account) still has access. I'm sorry for the inconvinence but I will be buying the game for the username [email protected] when I get the money and a credit card. Again I'm sorry for the inconvinence.
When you get a new account please reapply with the new IGN. EpicKiller152 will be removed from the whitelist as you don't truly own it.

Status
Not open for further replies.