• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What spec should I go?

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
So basically, I get bored of being max quite fast but this time I have no idea what I want to play. So you guys pick for me, I'd have done a poll but there aren't enough option boxes.
EDIT: Combat that is.

Shaman is your choice, very useful in team fights but
can be hard to fight 1 on 1 but is possible!
Enhance your spirituality!

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Disciple is the obvious top tier choice for the qualifiers you have put down.
Runeblade works too.
Beguiler is ok but seems to be more indirect that your playstyle.
Imo, shaman's role is rather niche for what you have asked, they can't solo as well as Rune or Disc.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Disciple is the obvious top tier choice for the qualifiers you have put down.
Runeblade works too.
Beguiler is ok but seems to be more indirect that your playstyle.
Imo, shaman's role is rather niche for what you have asked, they can't solo as well as Rune or Disc.
True, disciple is probably a better choice, but no CC or mobility. Runeblade has blink (which is insane) can melt shit in 1v1's and as far as i know decent in team fights still.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I have narrowed my possible choices down to
Beguiler
For: Good CC, strong damage, can easilly kite, useful in 70% of scenarios
Against: Mana pisser, squishy, can't throw sheep no more :'( Future changes coming?
Cleric
For: I can be that guy that heals shit, definitely useful, haven't played before, kinda interested
Against: Low damage have to rely on teammates doing stuff, might be shit with targetting heals
Shaman
For: Looks really fuckin fun, abilities seem cool
Against: Not sure about totem stuff, heard it's bad, low damage? might get changed around a bit?
Disciple
For: Well, everything for it
Against: Don't wanna be one of the flavour of the month guys, Played it last map, annoying to level, seems OP, upcoming nerfs?

Oh and for ninja: Not my thing, dislike the new ninja, can get blown up pretty easy, backstab is cool but again not my think
Runeblade: Ulti is RB, I do stuff with him, kinda wanna avoid doubling up on a class
Considered druid, decided if I'm going a healer it's proboably cleric also doesn't seem the most interesting class