• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What Mods do you use?

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
I use a non released mod created by myself(Infinite redstone power Non-working and wont fix :D). And i also use Toomanyitems, SPC (Singleplayer Command Line).

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
only mod i have is AdventureCraft and simple scripts to mass produce crafting ( i had this way before crafting exp was implemented, it saves time)

Chaz8591

Legacy Supporter 5
Usually:
Somnia, CTM, Better wood, Better Blocks, Convinient Inventory, Mo' Creatures, Allocator, Recipe book, Shelf, Spawner GUI, Xie's Mod pack, Nandonalt's more trees, and Zans minimap.

During 1.8 I'm gonna lose the minimap and try to add in better than wolves mod And Nandonalt's Ice maker mod.

VonEbs

Stone
I vote Aether as best mod ever... for single player. I cannot wait for it to come out. I have played with a lot of mods. Some that I thought I were good were Mo's creatures, Airships, Milleneirre, Industrial Craft, and vampire plugin for bukkit.