• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What is your fav class and why? NO DEBATES

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
What is your favorite class and more importantly why is it your favorite. Because it fits your play style? Utility? Good in groups? Just say whatever you wanna say about it. You can also say your favorite crafter class as well if you want.

DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A DEBATE THREAD HOWEVER. GO ELSEWHERE.

ONE post per person. Edit your post if you want to add more about your choice. Do not say other peoples choices are worse or why yours is better. Just a nice list of one post per person explaining your choice for people to look at.

---------------------------------------

I have not played heroes in a bit but the last time I played I was a death knight so I decided to continue that this time as a Shadow Knight. So far I am enjoying the class a lot compared to some of the other options I was considering. Being a melee class I dont need to worry about missing spells or arrows or anything and I am reasonably tanky as well which is enjoyable for solo or small group playing. Once I got soul leech I realized its basically impossible for me to die 1v1 though and now I am hooked. The DPS is pretty crazy with that spell that adds damage to every hit for a short time and I can take down most solo enemies with ease. Groups are a bit hard though as I have not unlocked any AOE attacks yet. I will update in the future.

Currently lvl 18 crafter so I will update the profession side later on as well. Thinking black smith right now though since my best weapons are broke and I couldnt find anyone to fix them last night so prolly useful to be.

Pyromancer because of the magical thing called Cosplay (even though some of pyromancer's skills are bugged like DarkBolt and Inferno )
Also because Pyromancer fits my towns theme and design (∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚.*

Justix292

Glowing Redstone
i am a ninja main i only play ninja ninja is so good if ninja gets nerfed i wont breathe ninja is so good

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I always prefered Pyromancer because they had a blink and could throw ender pearls. Yeah wizard can too but pyro was more fun.

Spent a lot of time back in the day breaking into towns using pearls and blinking at the early hours of the morning when they arent online.