• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Well, I guess this is 'Hello'

ShameJax

Stone
Well... this is actually more awkward than you would think to introduce yourself to an internet community.

Hello,
I guess I can say that I go by Jax. No, this is not originating off of the League of Legends character. My name is an off spelling of Jackson, Jaxson. I'm a 15 year old with a skill in technology, being able to code. These languages include things like Java, C#, VB NET, JavaScript, and HTML. So quite a lot, but if you don't know code the hard thing is learning the general programming concepts, learning a new language is just learning a new vocabulary list with slight changes in the grammatical structure. I actually had applied to this server a few years ago, but I only played for something around 3 days as I was unable to really 'join' a group as I can now with being no newcomer to TS and Skype. I come from another server, a roleplay server that is probably the largest for that community, Lord of the Craft. Suprisingly enough this server could also mess around on others, and destroy people in PVP; not sure if that was due to strategy or PVP skills, but I can't wait to see how this server is in comparison! I spent 3 years on that server, and I might go back, I don't really know. I left, well actually banned, by a staff member that wanted by group banned leading to an obvious target ban of some of us. It wasn't really something you can debate with most of the community also disagreeing with the bans but shrug. I guess I'm hoping to join a new server, and hopefully have more fun! My MC name is ShameJax, so if you see me feel free to say hi. I'm also looking to join a group(preferably with TS and Skype), so if anyone could help me out with that I'd definitely be happy.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello darkness my old friend
Hello is it me your looking for
Hello, it's me