• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Weird Cow Deaths

TheManiac23

Legacy Supporter 9
Its the second time in 2 weeks now that my cows in my farm are decimated my like 80%
The Farm is pretty deep inside my town and even with AOE you shouldnt be able to kill them.
And there is no one else able to get in there.
Does butcher only kill a % of all animals now or how can that be?
If an admin/mod wouldve done it i think there would be a sign or something why he did it.

I dont really think its a bug. Would be really weird if it was one.
but i cant say how and why this happens

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
Perhaps a bad townie went on a killing spree, or there was a wipe and someone started repopulating the farm?

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Its the second time in 2 weeks now that my cows in my farm are decimated my like 80%
The Farm is pretty deep inside my town and even with AOE you shouldnt be able to kill them.
And there is no one else able to get in there.
Does butcher only kill a % of all animals now or how can that be?
If an admin/mod wouldve done it i think there would be a sign or something why he did it.

I dont really think its a bug. Would be really weird if it was one.
but i cant say how and why this happens
Perhaps a bad townie went on a killing spree, or there was a wipe and someone started repopulating the farm?

1) townie is repopulating for you after either a butcher/someone else killing them
2) someone killed part of them
3) rollbacks could cause it, but doubtful. (we did fix some crashing issues recently.)

TheManiac23

Legacy Supporter 9
1) townie is repopulating for you after either a butcher/someone else killing them
2) someone killed part of them
3) rollbacks could cause it, but doubtful. (we did fix some crashing issues recently.)

1. Nope dont have any townies
2. Like i said. its pretty deep in the town. Even with AOE you cant reach them (only if there is a bug whcih increases the range by 30 blocks or more.)
3. Well i bred them a few days ago and i dont think there was such a big rollback.

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
Mad cow disease outbreak resulting in your cows eating each other. The ones left are immune.